If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal information you may contact us using the details below and we will investigate your complaint.
- Complaints are not monitored on social media, as such, for a quick response please call the telephone line during opening hours or send an email which will be picked up within 24 hours.
- You will receive acknowledgement of your complaint within two (2) days of its receipt.
- The general manager will investigate your complaint which may involve you attending further consultation with an ReWonder Ltd clinic staff member. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the initial investigation, ReWonder Clinic’s Nurse Director will review your case.
- For any complaints which result in any gestures of good will between ReWonder Clinic and the patient or customer, a signed agreement will need to be completed in clinic and witnessed by another staff member.
- The booking coordinators are not able to provide you with clinical advice. They will forward your questions to the Clinician(s) and reply to you accordingly. Your aftercare questions will be answered at the point of your treatment. We suggest making notes of what is discussed at the appointment for your own records and peace of mind.
We keep this policy under regular review and update it from time to time.
Please review this policy periodically for changes.